[mrtg] Re: unix install

Nick Bright nick-tech at terraworld.net
Fri Nov 21 20:59:42 MET 2003

I have tried to compile MRTG on FreeBSD several times, unsuccessfully. I
found that even though I had all the requisite packages installed (with
the latest versions of them all), the MRTG configurator did not see
several them, most notably GD consistantly failed. I did specify the
locations of all programs on the ./configure options, but it would still
fail. I never could resolve the problem.

I know it's not much help, but I thought I would share my experiance.

 - Nick Bright
    Terra World, Inc