[mrtg] NoMib2 option

Fauteux, Joe Joe.Fauteux at paymentech.com
Wed Oct 22 20:27:28 MEST 2003

has anyone flirted around with the NoMib2 option?  I've been trying to add this global option and keep getting a
 CFG error: Unknown Option "nomib2"  - where should i put this option if i only want it to effect one config file?

MRTG reference page text -

NoMib2
Normally we ask the SNMP device for 'sysUptime' and 'sysName' properties. Some do not have these. If you want to avoid getting complaints from mrtg about these missing properties, specify the nomib2 option.
An example of agents which do not implement base mib2 attributes are Computer Associates - Unicenter TNG Agents. CA relies on using the base OS SNMP agent in addition to its own agents to supplement the management of a system.
Example:
 NoMib2: Yes

thanks - Joe

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.