[mrtg] Re: Need to monitor VLAN traffic

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Wed Sep 3 22:25:49 MEST 2003

Thanks for the help Woody.
So it looks like I'll have to monitor the switch ports individually,
instead of the VLANs. Most of the customers are on single ports,
although a few use FEC across 2 ports. I can aggregate that traffic by
hand if necessary.

Does anyone have a template handy that will pull VLAN information from
the ports and/or recognize FEC and aggregate the traffic?
Or possibly other suggestions?

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)