[mrtg] Not able to monitor Memory utilization after BIOS Upgrade for COMPAQ

N. Shivakumar nshivakumar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:55:25 MEST 2003

Hi All,

I was able to monitor the memory utilization for COMPAQ servers using the
MRTG. I have used the following OIDs of Compaq

OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.232.11.2.13.1.0 - Total amount of physical memory as seen by
the OS( in megabytes)
OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.232.11.2.13.2.0 - Total amount of free physical memory( in
megabytes)

But after installing the latest software upgrade pack for Compaq base &
remote server, I am not able to monitor the memory utilization. The value
shown for memory utilization is "Zero" after the installation.

Please let us know what has to be done so that I will be able to monitor the
memory utilization once again.

Thanks in advance

Shiva