[mrtg] Re: MRTG on W2k3 Web

Jon jon at xanga.net
Mon Apr 5 16:30:02 MEST 2004

Hi,

I'm running MRTG on a Windows 2003 machine too.  As far as I know RRDTool
1.0.45 is not for Windows (I could be wrong).  I use the
rrdtool-1.0.40.x86distr.zip-5.8.zip notice the .x86distr, for x86 machines.
Everything is running fine for me.  I don't know if you know but this site
also helps too,
http://www.enterastream.com/whitepapers/mrtg/mrtg-manual.html I almost have
the same setup as you except I'm running a different version of RRDTool and
routers2.cgi.

Jon