[mrtg] Re: MRTG on W2k3 Web

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Apr 5 23:07:33 MEST 2004

>Can't locate loadable object for module RRDs in @INC (@INC
>contains: C:\MRTG\RRD
>I have visually inspected C:\MRTG\RRDTool\Perl-Shared and
>RRDs.pm is present.  I have gone so far as to give 'Everyone'
There is more to the RRDs libraries than just the RRDs.pm file.  You also
need to make sure that the files under auto\RRDs are there -- this applies
to UNIX as well.

Have you done similar to this?

X:\download\rrdtool\perl-shared>ppm install RRDs.ppd
Installing package 'RRDs.ppd'...
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\rrds\rrds.bs
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\rrds\rrds.dll
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\rrds\rrds.exp
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\rrds\rrds.lib
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\ntmake.pl
Installing C:\Perl\site\lib\rrds.pm

Make sure you have the right version (depending on if you have ActivePerl
5.6 or 5.8) else it will complain.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes