[mrtg] aggregating several links

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Jan 21 13:59:17 MET 2004

Hi,

I have three load-balanced T1 circuits on a Cisco router, each of
which can easily be graphed separately.  While I can add this up and
get a rough idea of how much bandwidth is being used at any time, it's
rather annoying.

Is it possible to create a single graph that shows the aggregate of
all bandwidth going over all these circuits?  I seem to recall
something about this being possible from a few years ago, but can't
find it now.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org
Today's chance of throwing it all away to start a goat farm: 41.8%