[mrtg] System/memory problems

Modupe Omo omolegal at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 13:40:56 MEST 2004

Hi,

I've been having some problems with the system i'm using for my mrtg. it's a pentium III.Had 256 RAM initially, but when processes just stop abruptly, i upgraded it to 512MB. But the system freezes with a "not enough memory "error. When it is force to shut down and is restarted the time on the system changes.

I have a client base of about 77; with each client having an average of 7 modems to monitor.

Pls what is your advice. Is it a memory issue and if so what memory size do you suggest considering my client base?

Think it's something else?

Pls i need ur assistance urgently?

Thanks for ur usual support

Regards