[mrtg] Re: Sorting by port name

Deb.Brackman at crown.com Deb.Brackman at crown.com
Thu Mar 11 20:26:50 MET 2004

----- Forwarded by Deb Brackman/Support/IS/CrownNotes on 03/11/2004 02:26
PM -----

Deb Brackman
03/11/2004 02:26 PM

        To:     "Eric Brander" <Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [mrtg] Re: Sorting by port name

I have an index file in html format of a Cisco 6509 switch....is there a
way I can sort this by port name.  My boss's need to view the utilization
of the ports but would like to find certain production boxes on the
fly....to scan thru a million ports in a reasonable fashionable way is a
bit cumbersome....any ideas.

see the example...

I manually add the description.....I would like them in a numberical order
or something.

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/gif