[mrtg] Paradyne DSLAM and MRTG version issue

Nejaa Halcyon nejaa at racc2000.com
Fri Mar 12 15:39:41 MET 2004

Greetings,

I've been trying to get the most recent version of MRTG (2.10.13) to
monior the DSL users on my Paradyne DSLAM DSL equipment and have been
running into troubles...

Some investigation has uncovered that you could use the following format
with MRTG v2.8.12:

		community\@card at IP
	  IE: public\@s1 at 192.168.1.253     (or possibally without the first @
delimited)