[mrtg] Re: SetEnv

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Thu Dec 29 19:28:14 MET 2005

Anson Rinesmith wrote:
> My problem is that I am now wanting to use ThresholdI/O and want to send a
> SetEnv variable that is unique for each CFG file. The problem is that the
> data I put in SetEnv[_] gets overwritten, unless I remove all other SetEnv
> statements from the file.

I haven't tried this so I don't know if it works, but you might want to
try the prepend/append targets. Those are ^ and $ respectively. So,
you'd do something like this:

SetEnv[^]: GLOBAL_OPTION1="thisthat" GLOBAL_OPTION2="theother"

As I said, I've never tried this so it may or may not work. Give it a
shot! :)

-Kelsey