[mrtg] Re: problem on mrtg (SuSE 9)

Davis, Steve steve.davis at eds.com
Tue Jan 25 19:14:15 MET 2005

Shashi

I am running MRTG on SuSE 9 successfully and will be happy to give you some
tips on how to get it working.  Since this is rather basic, I suggest we not
clog the listserv with our dialog.  I will e-mail you directly and get some
additional information so we may begin.

Steve Davis
http://www.eds.com
Electronic Data Systems, Inc. (EDS)