[mrtg] Re: Increasing interval problem

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Jun 24 21:21:00 MEST 2005

So you're telling it you'll be polling every minute, then you poll every
10
minutes?  I have a feeling your counter is wrapping (maybe) at about
10 minutes, which would explain why you can poll any less frequently.

The polling interval can't be changed after you've set up your log
files.
All entries in the file are based on that interval.  Set the interval
you intend to poll on when you first set up MRTG, and you'll get
much better results.

Paul

>>> Jon <jonsml at gmail.com> 06/24/05 3:14 PM >>>
I have the Interval: option set at 60 when I first create the rrd
files.