[mrtg] Re: Monitoring traffic of a CISCO dsl router

Carlos Alperin carlos at www.senecacom.net
Mon Mar 14 16:01:50 MET 2005

Hqt 2( Bien Gracias)

Also, from the mrtg machine just run snmpwalk -v 2c -c (the name you set up
on the cisco router) (the ip of your cisco router)

You 'll going to see all that you can get from your cisco. If that is
Response Timeout, means that you didn't get anything because your snmp-
server option is wrong.

Carlos Alperin
Senior System Engineer
Seneca Communication, LLC
calperin at senecacom.net

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:25:55 +0100, Ruben Montes wrote