[mrtg] 95th percentile set up on windows

Joe Helwig JHelwig at netCentrixllc.com
Wed Feb 22 21:19:57 MET 2006

Hello all

I have Mrtg running on windows 2003 Svr. Due to my employer's
environment.
I m running the OS/Platform independent 95.pl script every hour but
don't see anything in my snapshots folder.
Has anyone installed this under windows without using one of the 3rd
party bundles?
And if so can someone please send me some basic directions on how to
apply the 95th percentile to my MRTG. A list of steps and locations so I
can double check my set up, would help immensely.

Thanks

    Joe