[mrtg] Strategery for cfg file

Cadek, Martin m_cadek at fraen.com
Mon Aug 27 21:43:05 CEST 2007

I have to agree, write your own HTML pages with links.

My main page shows my router graphs for all my locations as well as
every switch within each physical location, you can click on router
graph to go to mrtg page for that router, or click on each switch which
sends you to a page with 24/48/etc... Ports and each one can be clicked
on as well for more details.

- The switch page is simply a collection of 24 or 48 images with
descriptions (very simple HTML table).
- The actual port pages are of course generated by MRTG

This way you can easily drill down from higher interfaces down to every
single port.