[mrtg] OID for Physical Memory in W2000 Server

Luciano Giacchetta lucianogiacchetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:45:58 CEST 2007

People,

I´m trying to configure a mrtg server to get some data from my windows
server, but i have a problem only with windows 2000 server.
When walk for 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.3 OID i could not get information about
Physical Memory .
Is windows 2000 only show Virtual Memory ?? Because in windows 2003 server i
can get the Physical Memory OID.

Or is this other way to get the amout of Physical Memory avaliable on
windows 2000 server ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my very bad english. I need more practice.

Luciano.