[mrtg] OID for Physical Memory in W2000 Server

Luciano Giacchetta lucianogiacchetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:40:32 CEST 2007

Rafael,

Yes, this is de correct OID. Where you run this walk ? In a Windows 2000
server?
Because, when a do this walk in my server a get this...

Snmputil.exe walk 192.168.1.13 public .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.3

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.1
Value    = String A:\

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.2
Value    = String C:\ Label:  Serial Number f4cb7a39

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.3
Value    = String D:\

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.4
Value    = String E:\ Label:Aplication  Serial Number 561e00da

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.5
Value    = String F:\ Label:Data  Serial Number 63ab276

Variable = host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageDescr.6
Value    = String Virtual Memory

But Physical Memory does not exists in difference with 2003 server.
Luciano