[mrtg] Cisco Interface Policy

Mark Williams skeezelbut at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 18:06:51 CET 2007

I should probably also mention that you typically have
to walk that table to get the index values. I tried
just polling the table from one of my routers, and it
worked the first time, but after that I had to walk it
to get the stats. Look at the returned data from the
walk, and compare it to the output of "show policy
int" command to match up the values to which classes
they represent.

And, the index for the cbQosCMStatsTable is not
constant. Each time the router is rebooted, the index
may change.