[mrtg] Doc Bug?

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Fri Nov 9 23:04:12 CET 2007

Hey all,

I'm looking at the .txt files in the doc directory of the most recent MRTG
(2.15.2)...and I have to assume these are generated from the manpage, some
kind of man2txt util:

But they're still not usable as straight textfiles.  There's something
about the line-endings and formatting that's off.  I don't know exactly
how to describe it, but download the .tar to a windows system and look at
them with notepad (or wordpad) and you'll see.

Nor are the docs printable from the MRTG website, as the formatting of the
menu and google ads causes the left-margins to eat half the page.  A
"printer friendly" version would be really, really, great.

-Dan

--

Hate fedora with a white hot burning passion right now though ... damn thing is Linux-XP(tm)

-Bill Nolan
2/24/04