[mrtg] mrtg----In bound traffic.....

nangineni praneeth nv_2030 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 03:03:39 CET 2008

but my other interfaces where the traffic on serial interface is moving out the blue graph is showing a sawtooth graph....its only with the "in" traffic i am getting this sort of result....

another thing i noticed is when i was monitoring activetcp connections..I used perfmon and monitored tcp connections and it showed a constant line of 8 active connections.....mrtg also did show 8 but of the similar behaviour which i explained earlier...To just show you that i am attaching the png image........can you please explain a bit further on this behaviour

Regards
Venkat