[mrtg] Okay, <SNIP>

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Tue Feb 19 18:11:44 CET 2008

Please keep your subject lines short and with just a simple subject,
not the entire description of the problem.

Most people have their mail client set up to only view the first 50
or so characters of a subject anyway.

Eudora, and I'm sure other mail clients have problems with long
subjects with character returns. It took me about 10 tries to be able
to reply to this message before I could reply without Eudora crashing.

Thanks.