[mrtg] Problem to get OID/MIB for collision packets

alan cheng stcslylc at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:31:49 CET 2008

Hello,Currently i am in progress to setting up our MRTG to monitor our Big-IP Load balancer and Nokia IPSO IP380 firewall, my problem is while i looking for the Packet collision OIDs for these devices using Getif MIB browser, i can't find any symbolic name or OID in these devices, even though i try to do searching using a keyword such as "packet" or "collision" in the MIBs text file, i still not able to locate the OIDs which associated to this monitoring item,sound like there is no packet collision OID existed in these devices, anyone have any idea on how can i get a correct OIDs to monitor this item ? Appreciate your kind helpMany Thanks!regardsCheng - System Engineer