[mrtg] Can Mrtg cause a Router to crash because of the snmp querys?

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Fri Oct 10 15:49:59 CEST 2008

I Totally agree with Steve and suggest that you put a lot of effort,
quickly, into finding out what product is eating your CPU.  Wireless is
a good suspect especially if you are using GRE.  If you are using Cisco
Wireless products don't let them tell you that your cpu issues are being
cause by snmp.  Have you looked at upgrading your cpu and memory on the
6500?
Good luck.