[mrtg] how to create a mrtg master.cfg file ?

Sankung Sawo sankungsawo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:44:13 CET 2009

Dear MRTG support,

I have difficulty running my Master.cfg file. I created the file but when I
run it the html and PNG image files of the devices are not updated; only the
log file associated with the  master.log is updated and no errors are
recorded. The master.cfg file contents as:

=========

Forks: 20

Include: sw203.cfg

Include: sw205.cfg

Include: c2811-r1.cfg

============== end of master.cfg file.

The included files are in the same folder as the master.cfg file. I didn’t
configure Runasdeamon as I still want to run mrtg from Cron.

Please can someone help me build my master.cfg file.

Thanks

sankung