[mrtg] "Digital" format graphs

Paulo Vinicius pvini_br at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 7 15:27:09 CET 2009

Hello Sirs,

After performing a regular maintenance on the MRTG server of our network (for example, when a Frame-relay circuit is either installed or removed), all the graphs generated by it started to be presented in a format like a digital signal espectrum, with small horzontal lines (like the example below), instead of a continous line (like a analog signal):

If possible, could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change and how could it be fixed ?

Thanks in advance !

Paulo Aguiar.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com