[mrtg] "Digital" format graphs

Paulo Vinicius pvini_br at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 7 18:05:51 CET 2009

Hello folks,

I am just sending again the email below, attaching the graph picture of one of our circuits.

Regards,

Paulo Vinicius.

________________________________
De: Paulo Vinicius <pvini_br at yahoo.com.br>
Para: mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 7 de Janeiro de 2009 12:27:09
Assunto: [mrtg] "Digital" format graphs

Hello Sirs,

After performing a regular maintenance on the MRTG server of our network (for example, when a Frame-relay circuit is either installed or removed), all the graphs generated by it started to be presented in a format like a digital signal espectrum, with small horzontal lines (like the example below), instead of a continous line (like a analog signal):

If possible, could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change and how could it be fixed ?

Thanks in advance !

Paulo Aguiar.
Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com