[mrtg] Struct in Memory Utilization

Nilesh Sutar sutar.nilesh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:40:45 CET 2009

Hi Dear,

           I have configured mrtg for memory utilization using python
script. python script gives correct value in percent but

in graphs it shows 0.0% for your reference i will show my cfg file.

Target[localhost.mem] : value in % (eg. 34.6789)

PageTop[localhost.mem] : <H1>Memory Utilization </H1>
Title[localhost.mem] : Memory Utilization
MaxBytes[localhost.mem] : 100
YLegend[localhost.mem] :
Unscaled[localhost.mem]: ymwd
ShortLegend[localhost.mem]: %
Legend1[localhost.mem]: Active Memory Utilization in %
Legend2[localhost.mem]:
Legend3[localhost.mem]:
Legend4[localhost.mem]:
LegendI[localhost.mem]: Active
LegendO[localhost.mem]:
Options[localhost.mem]: growright,nopercent

where am i doing wrong ?? also this files run properly. and why graphs y
axis scale shows 0 to 100. if value = 0,0 %.
Regards,
Nilesh Sutar.