[mrtg] Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 22 23:57:00 CEST 2009

Which version of Perl are you using?  This error message seems to me to be warning you that your Perl implementation is slightly lacking in features and that it is implementing a workaround.  I know the current MRTG works with ActivePerl 5.8 and 5.10 (although 5.10 can be a bit problematic).

Steve

From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of Oliver Marshall

I'm getting the following error when setting up MRTG to run as a daemon on a windows server;

Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 15) line 1