[mrtg] Installed MRTG & MRTG Central Recently - Need Guidance

ishobith at aol.in ishobith at aol.in
Mon Jun 29 17:27:51 CEST 2009

Hi All,

Would require your valuable suggestions in improving the current MRTG installation which I have done which takes data from around 100 devices.? This has?a front end from MRTG-Central and basic facilities.? Can you please guide me with ideas so that I can get more from MRTG.? Like reporting, top 10 reports, alerting, and many more things which i am not aware of.? Thanks in advance and have a great day.

I would really like to explore the world of mrtg and find its enormous possibilities.

Thanks,
iShobith