[mrtg] how can i get in/out bandwidth values from mrtg

Sumanta Das sumantacaptain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:55:48 CET 2009

Hi Mr.Mike,
I'm really grateful to you for your kind mail and I believe good people like
you still exists in this world
I want to solve few problems which I could not find it myself.
As you had mentioned regarding the log file I would like to know what all
values these means and how to read these values from log file.
                   Max                          Average
      Current
In        2035.8 Mb/s (20.4%)     516.1 Mb/s (5.2%)        636.5 Mb/s (6.4%)
Out     4809.5 Mb/s (48.1%)     1076.9 Mb/s (10.8%)     380.1 Mb/s (3.8%)

but my log file reads these value which i cannot resemble with the above

1236501482 87661768 986683670
1236501482 7549 73502 7549 73502
1236501182 7663 80909 7663 80909
1236501000 7614 79904 7663 80909
1236500700 7895 58048 8098 79253

where I have five values,it would be kind enough of you if you kindly let me
know what all these values mean since i can make out there is In/OUT
values,but no clue as overall case
waiting for a kind and positive response from you soon.
with Thanks in advance

yours sincerely
Sumanta Das.

--
Thanks & Regards...
Sumanta Das

Smoking Is Injurious To Health...& Don't Compel Us To Passive Smoking...