[mrtg] install MRTG on SuSe

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Thu Sep 24 16:12:10 CEST 2009

Don't take this the wrong way.  But at this time, you do not have the
linux admin skills to make this work.  I am sure you can learn, but it
will be slow and could be hard for you.

Depending on your needs, you may want to consider hiring a consultant if
you need to get this working quickly.

You also need to review the old config, not the new config.  The new
config will be very plain and won't be of much help.

Lyle
P.S. I tend to forget to include the list when replying.  That's my
fault and I appologize to the list for that.