[mrtg] Monitoring CPU Utilization on a CentOS Machine

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 24 23:41:59 CEST 2009

You might like to take a look at the cfgmaker host templates available at http://www.steveshipway.org/cfgmaker -- this includes several templates for servers that set up appropriate MRTG configurations (including stacked graphs using Routers2, if you have that) for multiple or single CPU hosts.  Might be what you're looking for.  The 'Host template for all servers and devices' probes the host for different providers MIB entries and configures an output appropriately.

Steve