[mrtg] "[ERROR: This RRD was created on another architecture] "

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Aug 20 15:03:02 CEST 2010

As long as your going up in rrdtool versions you should be ok .. i
think.

I'm guessing your error is likely the architecture difference in the systems, this
will trip up rrdtool..

So probably a x86_i386 vs x86_64 issues.. You are probably the only one
who can verify this :-)

------
thanks
  kevin.foote