[mrtg] Connected Users - Cisco Aironet 1200

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Thu May 20 15:36:11 CEST 2010

On 20/05/10 14:21, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> Now, the web interface shows me the traffic and not the connected clients.
>
> At this moment, one Client is connected to this AP:
>
> k2# ./check_conn_rad0 ap-w106-19.uclv.net 20 35
> Connections Dot11Radio0 OK: 1
>
> Where is the missmatch or is there missing something else?

	Association count is a gauge variable, not a counter.
	Since you likely don't have an 'Options[_]' rule,
	you'll need to add this.  My toolchain builds the
	configuration in sections (traffic, associations, packets
	whatever), each with its own set of default ('[_]') rules.

Options[target-name]: gauge

	This over-rides any other rules which you may have,
	so you'll need to specify any other options you
	need as well.  For example:

Options[target-name]: gauge,growright,noo

	IHTH
	Niall O'Reilly