[mrtg] (silly) include question

Dez dez at otenet.gr
Tue Nov 2 08:11:38 CET 2010

I asked the wrong question, as it seems. As far as MRTG is concerned,
WorkDir is inherited in include files (that don't change the original
WorkDir value). The proof is the rrd files being created in the correct
directory.

My issue is routers2 related. I think that if routers2 doesn't find a
WorkDir entry in a (included) cfg file, it expects to find the rrds in
the "dbpath" . This is a bit off topic though :D

p.s.: thanks to all for replying