[mrtg] No Data (again)

andrea.corelli andrea.corelli at modamusic.it
Sun Jan 30 22:23:39 CET 2011

Hi people!
First of all thank you so much for taking your time to read this and see if
you can spot anything that causes my troubles. I have searching a little on
the forum and I did not find anyone having similar trobles.

I have MRTG running on a 5.5 final CentOS Linux. Pages and graphs are
generated correctly but apparently the traffic is not monitored for some
reasons.

mrtg.cfg

HtmlDir: /var/www/mrtg
ImageDir: /var/www/mrtg
LogDir: /var/lib/mrtg
ThreshDir: /var/lib/mrtg
Target[r1]: public at 127.0.0.1
MaxBytes[r1]: 1250000
Title[r1]: Traffic Analysis
PageTop[r1]: <H1>Stats for our Ethernet</H1>

snmp.conf

com2sec local     localhost       public
group public  any        local
view all    included  .1                               80
access public ""      any       noauth    0      all    none   none
trapsink 127.0.0.1 public
trap2sink 127.0.0.1 public
mibs +MIB-Dell-10892:StorageManagement-MIB

The public webpage is here: http://www.listen.to.it/mrtg/r1.html

Anyone got any clues? Please excuse my ignorance in advance.
Thanks,
Andrea