[mrtg] Graphs Resetting & Freezing

Matt Baer mbaer at lrnet1.com
Thu Oct 6 14:45:36 CEST 2011

Unless the .log files are being corrupted on two machines multiple times a
day, that cannot be the case.  I have to delete the respective files.  I've
played around with permissions and gone so far as to reset the permissions
to 777 every minute as a troubleshooting step, same with ownership, doesn't
change.  I've duplicated settings from an install with similar
scripts/configs that has been running for over a year, still doesn't work.
I will have to look around for the rateup syntax, but it seems very strange
that I have two issues with almost an exact duplicate install of a known
working install and config and I'm getting errors on 2 of the 3.  I still
have to wonder if it may be an issue with the version I'm running.

--
Thanks,
Matt Baer
mbaer at lrnet1.com