[mrtg] kMG question / problem

Fred Zwarts (KVI) F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Tue Nov 5 10:03:19 CET 2013

This looks like the same problem I mentioned on August 26 and September 12.
I also used kMG "M,G,T,P". It also worked correctly only for the  daily
graph, and produced erroneous results for the weekly, monthly and yearly
graphs. I never received a reaction. So, I am still waiting for a solution.

news:5277CA84.8090403 at datatruck.com...