[mrtg] TrafGrapher - interactive multiple MRTG data in one graph

Ján ONDREJ ondrejj at salstar.sk
Tue Apr 28 12:46:17 CEST 2015

But this was not an idea of TrafGrapher. TrafGrapher do not require anything
on server side, if there is MRTG running. No need to convert data
periodically. It downloads plain MRTG files and process them client side (in
browser).

With multiple switches number of interfaces is growing and my stats server
is most write intensive server. I don't see any problems with MRTG log
files, specially with log files used by trafgrapher SNMP client.

But for someone, who has no limitations on server it is possible to use
rrdtool xport, as you write. Just need to add another data processor
for TrafGrapher.

							SAL