[rrd-developers] MySQL Integration

Don Kukral dk at donkeypit.com
Wed Nov 29 04:36:06 MET 2000

Hello,  I'm trying to allow rrdtool to get it's source information from
a MySQL database (or any other database for that matter).  I was just
curious if anyone else would find this useful and if there are any
suggestions on implementing this.

Right now the plan is to create an rrd_fetch_mysql.c module and then
modify rrd_graph.c to use the fetch method there based on the
datasource.  I'm trying to be as non-intrusive to rrdtool as possible.
Any suggestions on other approaches to this would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks,
Don Kukral