[rrd-developers] ANNOUNCEMENT: rrfw-0.0.1

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 13:53:02 MEST 2002

Hello all,

I am terribly sorry for cross-posting, but some related discussions
were happening on all the three lists.

I am proud to announce the first alpha release of my RRD Framework,
the new kicking frontend. Main goals are to beat the major (from
my personal point of view) weaknesses of Cricket and other frontends.

Please see more details at:
  http://rrfw.sourceforge.net/

The sample configuration describes the setup of my tweak of FlowScan,
though any other setups might find it already useful.

By the moment, RRFW is capable of displaying the datasource tree
in the CGI interface, with the graphs and min/max/avg/last figures.

With regards,
Stanislav