[rrd-developers] Re: C API

Fabio Pugliese Ornellas fabio at mt4.com.br
Fri Feb 10 14:23:23 MET 2006

hi there tobi,

well, that's all right!

i'll work on my own api desing on the next days, and will post it here.

oh, and do not worry, i will probably not even "think" about changing
any conceptual of the whole project. I beleieve the project is excelent
in all points, except the ones i told before.

[]'s

--
Fabio Pugliese Ornellas <fabio at mt4.com.br>
MT4 Tecnologia