[rrd-developers] Re: Multi-Threaded JNI code

Robert Halstead badbeeker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:48:45 MEST 2006

Tarus,
But of course =)  I wanted to post the files as well, but didn't know how to
do that on the mailling list.  If you would like the whole C file let me
know.  I'll make sure and put some more comments in there then hehe.
Though, I've only done the two but I would like to finish the rest of the
functions, just work has me bogged down at the moment.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus acts
on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead