[rrd-developers] Re: add/remove DS

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon May 8 11:06:47 MEST 2006

Hi José,
Oh I thought you had given up on that project ... since your
initial post on this project I have not heard anything from you ...
not seen any documentation, or api design documents ...

As such projects go, chances of adoption and success are normally
increassed when you let people see what you intend todo so that
they can chip in their 2c ...

--
ETH Zurich
Tobias Oetiker, IT Support Group D-ITET (ISG.EE)