[rrd-developers] Seg fault with r1094

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 1 18:51:02 CEST 2007

> In my POV trunk is fine on PPC with 32bit (I've even did some cursory
> checks on an ia64 box to see if there are any unexpected problems on
> 64bit setups, and all is well) and any other arch for that matter.

I updated to r1096 and did a normal dynamic build like I've been doing.
Whatever mystery problem that was in r1094 (I'm not sure if it was in r1095
too) seems to be gone r1096.  There are some suspiciously relevant (to this
layman's eyes) changes in rrd_open.c, so perhaps we're home free? :)

Thanks for all your help,
Matt