[rrd-developers] Rigid sizes for image...

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Nov 20 17:40:20 CET 2007

You're not barking, I made this change originally to 1.2.25.  It was
significant enough to be put off to 1.3, and IIRC I ported the patch to
the trunk (which was supposedly 1.3) and AFAIK it was working.  I think
the switch was '--full-size-mode'.  Because of the Cairo switchover, I
was having some legend spacing issues (independent of my patch) on my
PPC machine which Tobias couldn't reproduce, but I haven't looked
further at that - perhaps that unresolved issue is why it's no longer in
the trunk?

-Matt