[rrd-developers] Rigid sizes for image...

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Nov 20 23:39:18 CET 2007

Hamish,
from the rrdtool 1.3 manual page ...

=item Size

[B<-w>|B<--width> I<pixels>]
[B<-h>|B<--height> I<pixels>]
[B<-j>|B<--only-graph>]
[B<-D>|B<--full-size-mode>]

By default, the width and height of the B<canvas> (the part with
the actual data and such). This defaults to 400 pixels by 100
pixels.

If you specify the B<--full-size-mode> option, the width and height
specify the final dimensions of the output image and the canvas is
automatically resized to fit.

If you specify the B<--only-graph> option and set the height E<lt>
32 pixels you will get a tiny graph image (thumbnail) to use as an
icon for use in an overview, for example. All labeling will be
stripped off the graph.

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902