[rrd-developers] Accelerator Daemon (was: rrdupates per second)

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sun Jun 22 10:40:29 CEST 2008

Hi Florian,

Today Florian Forster wrote:

> So far I've put all connection specific stuff in a shared object, so the
> code is nicely separated from that wrapper. Integrating that into
> `rrdtool' should be straight forward. For now I'll add code to that and
> not work on the wrapper much, so that migrating that to `rrdtool' will
> stay simple :)

great ... we will have this in 1.4 ... as soon as you have
something integrateable I will branche and trunk will be open for
1.4 dev

apropos in-memory storage, have you had a look at the stuff available
in glib ? it would be nice if we didn't have to add yet another
dependency ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 775 9902