[rrd-developers] Why / How / When is version 1.2 developed?

Florian Forster rrdtool at nospam.verplant.org
Wed Apr 8 00:09:26 CEST 2009

Hi Tobi,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 05:11:25PM +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> I would want to schedule this for 1.5 though and not rush it into 1.4

I got asked today why 1.2 and 1.3 were developed in parallel. I was
about to answer that only bugfixes went into 1.2 and 1.3 and new stuff
goes into 1.4, but then learned that a new feature was added to 1.2.29.
This kind of destroyed my argument, so I'd like to pass this question on
to you.. ;)

I'll respond to that flushing thingy tomorrow, I really need to get some
sleep but wanted to get this off my chest first ;)

Regards,
-octo
--
Florian octo Forster